Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 12, 2010

2nd Part of Intro

So right now I am working for domestic violence/Sexual assault. Its a job that really matters to me. I would like to do more in the field but Ive got to get that piece of paper lol. On that matter I am working on my BA is psychology and will graduate at the Start of December. Right now I am down to six classes and I am so excited.

Between all the hours I work and school I don't have a lot of time to myself. My 19 year old stepson lives with his dad and I so he is a part of our lives. Being a stepmother with only an 8 year difference between us has been rough and at times overwhelming but I am all he has. I think its important to love the kids your spouse may have from a previous relationship it makes things easier.

My health has not been so great I am really overweight which I think makes conceiving that much harder on me. I was born with something called Congenital Pseudoarthrosis of the Tibia. I was also born without an ankle it makes exercising hard but I do try to suck it up. So I think the weight is also a huge problem.

The other problem is remaining romantic while trying to have a baby. I'm not gonna lie its to the point I'm never in the mood and its become all about charts and temperatures and is the pillow adjusted right. I mean infertility and trying to conceive can take over your life. Sometimes I get so angry at my husband because I do all kinds of things to my body to try and make ovulation and fertility happen and all he has to do is shake one out lol.

Its so important to remain loving in all this. There are enough stresses with the fact we work and go to school. Adding in this little problem has made things a little harder. I think that if you can make it through this in a marriage you can do just about anything lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment