Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

A few moments

A few moments to blog before I start getting ready for work. I am trying so hard to hold it all together and I know I am a little ragged around the edges. Yesterday was fathers day and I took another pregnancy test and it was negative. Looks like cycle 3 of clomid was not a success. My wonderful husband was so sweet the whole day but I know we both feel something is missing in our lives. We have so much love to give but its just not happening for us.

On a positive note I am looking into an international adoption agency we can adopt through Russia and only have to wait about 8 months for a baby girl. I am happy with this because this is infant to 8 months old so the wait in retrospect is not that long. Money is our only real obstacle at this point. But I have some plans in motion for that as well.

I am consolidating all the debt my husband and I have and I am going to start paying 259.00 a month to care one and in two years we will be debt free. That in itself is a pretty big deal. I'm excited and to be honest I want it all to be handled and dealt with so we can move forward. I am also in major countdown for graduation so cant wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment