Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ugh Moments


So I decided to take a pregnancy test. According to my Clear blue electric monitor I never made it past bar 2 but I took strip tests in between, and I think I ovulated. Of course it said negative, why would it read anything different? Maybe it is to early to test as today is only day 30 and I did not Ovulate till day 20. So ten days is not really a long enough to test by. I also have to wait till I'm about to start my cycle I'm only 25 days since the last day of my cycle. Who knows maybe.

I do try not to get myself to excited each month. But I have to test due to the fact I have to start provera to make the monthly cycle start then on to clomid so I can start ovulation that may or may not happen.

Work is going strong and school is great I made the deans list making a 3.75 GPA which is pretty great. I go to open house for my Masters on the 24th its all coming so quick especially graduation which occurs at the start of December. I cant believe it so soon and my BA degree will be complete. I know I can have it all I just wish the baby would happen as well....

1 comment: