Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 11, 2010

Intro

I'm going to make this intro a work in progress for now. I work a lot so its hard t blog about anything in one sitting. This was my first concern when I thought about starting a blog. What will people think about the fact I am so random in my thoughts and not often able to finish my thoughts? I figure those of you who may actually read this will understand so it all good. My name is Carolina But I go by Kat. I always hated my name because my parents did not name me as far as they were concerned I would have never had a name, this however is a blog for another day lol.
I'm 27 and I have been married to the same man for 9 years. Though 14 years my senior most days we agree on somethings and just try and ignore the others lol. We are both about to graduate in Dec with our BA degrees in Psychology and start our Masters in clinical counseling in Jan. We both work high stress jobs mine with abused women and his with people who have substance abuse problems. I myself can be a closet drinker so its nice to be married to someone who understands my issues.
We have been trying to get pregnant for a few years now and I recently started clomid. The problem is with me not him so its been my own struggle. I am overweight (again an issue for another day) have PCOS and only one working Fallopian tube. The reason I am sharing all this is because infertility can take over your life. People who want children and cant have them struggle every day to come to grips.
The positive note is there is so much good in my life that this is really the worst of it. I was a foster child so I want to have children to love its a need I cant seem to rid myself of. I hope my struggle is not permanent but if it is we take the hand we are dealt. I can say having it all is something I work for I want good things for myself, but the question I ask myself often is does having everything I want make up for not having the one thing I dream of?
Well this is pretty much it for intro part one. My chi poo Chico wants snuggles and I have homework to do and work tomorrow so till later readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment